Water Park Safety Rules
Don’t be nutty, swim with a buddy!
When swimming at a pool, Water Park, always swim with a buddy and let adults know where you are. Never swim alone!
Walk, don’t run!
Running is the number 1 cause of injuries at pools & water parks. Remember to walk, don’t run!
Never dive into shallow water!
Always enter shallow water feet first! When you cannot see below the surface of the water, always enter feet first NOT head first!
If something happens, stay calm as a palm. Don’t panic!
If there is an emergency try to stay calm. It doesn’t help if everyone is panicking. Stay calm as a palm!
Call for help!
If something is wrong and others are there…call for their help immediately! Seek the attention of a lifeguard if at a pool, Water Park.
When on a Raft , be Relax !
When you are on Hill slide or a Bugi Bugi in Raft ,so be relax and calm ,just follow our life guard instruction and never misbehave and argue with staff it is for your safety to follow the rules. Always act like a wise man and be cooperative .
When having fun, be careful in the sun!
Use sun block, sit in the shade, drink plenty of fluids, and avoid the hottest parts of the day. Have fun, but be careful in the sun!
In addition to these steps,
1. Take your children to the bathroom often throughout the day.
2. Change diapers in a bathroom and away from the pool. Germs can be spread from objects around the pool.
3. Wash your child thoroughly with soap and water before going swimming.
4. Do not swim if you have diarrhea. This is especially important for children in diapers.
5. Do NOT swallow the pool water. Try to avoid getting water in your mouth if possible.
6. Practice good hygiene and shower before swimming. Also, wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilet or changing diapers.
Tell us what you think
Have you been to Sunway Lagoon and enjoyed your day with us? Tell us about your experience and share it with everyone..!